My greatest teachers have been my own healing journey and those of my clients. Along the way, these are some of the people and organizations that have significantly influenced my learning:
• Dr. Howard Schubiner
• Dr. John Stracks
• Nicole Sachs, LCSW
• Masters in Mental Health Counseling from New York University
• Advanced training in Somatic Experiencing
• Workshops in Nonviolent Communication and in Parts Work
• Beyond Pain Management workshop with Dr. Howard Schubiner and others
• Coaching For Transformation certificate with Leadership That Works
Supporting clients since 2016, first as a coach and then as a therapist and group facilitator. In addition to my independent practice, I facilitate chronic pain recovery groups for Curable Groups.
I'm a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the State of New York and a Certified Professional Coach (CPC).
*Note: All of the services I offer on this website are designated as coaching, not therapy. Coaching gives me the freedom to offer courses, group programs and individual support to people anywhere in the world, whereas my therapy license only applies to working with residents of New York State.
To learn more about my education and credentials, you can find information here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anna-holtzman-lmhc-596768/